- An outreach programme to assist the visually impaired from low income community residing in the rural areas.
- Provides vocational training, rehabilitation services and referrals services (vision related)
- Provides advisory support to the families of the visually impaired.
Community Based Rehabilitation was established in 1985 in Pahang and is now extended to the state of Negeri Sembilan & Melaka.
- Locate and identify visually impaired persons in the rural areas.
- Case studies of individual blind persons, provide rehabilitation services and vocational training skills to an individual’s need within the home environment.
- Involve the family members and or the community members in the rehabilitation process.
- Follow-up visits.